The Maltz Group is a total solutions provider of services including Investigations, Consulting, Training, Awareness and Communications specializing in the areas of: Fraud, Security, Workplace Violence, Ethics and Loss Prevention. We are unique from many other service providers in that we not only consult to identify the problems, we work with you to remedy them. We have expertise and resources to work with a wide range of businesses including: warehouse distribution, retail, restaurants, logistics, corporate, medical offices and general business environments.
We have expertise and experience in conducting internal investigations for theft, fraud, ethics, human resources (HR), and other criminal or policy violations. Our professional team of Certified Fraud Examiners has extensive training in conducting internal business investigations. We have worked closely with HR, Legal, and Law Enforcement to ensure investigations are conducted in the most thorough and complete manner possible.
We conduct an analysis of current systems, procedures and operations to best determine risk and vulnerability areas that can negatively impact your business operation and profitability. Recommendations and solutions to limit your exposure and liability are reviewed and working together we can develop and implementation strategy. We not only consult – We solve the problem.
Consulting Services Include:
- Risk Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Risk Assessments
- Review of policies controls and human element programs
- Security/Loss Prevention: program review, design and development
- Workplace Violence Prevention: program development, training and incident management
- Employee training and awareness programs
- Incident Response and Management
Fraud Risk Analysis
- Identification of “red flags” of fraud
- Fraud Awareness and Prevention Training
- Program review and policy development
Ethics and Compliance
- Program review and development
- Training, Awareness and Communication programs
- Hotline/Whistleblower program review, design and management
Internal Investigation Processes and Procedures
- Program review, set-up, design and development
- Policy design and development
- Investigator Training
Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Proactive planning and risk identification
- Incident planning and response
- Training, awareness and program development
Based on the needs of your business or organization, we can work together and deliver cost effective comprehensive training solutions to include: live in person training sessions, customized web-learning management system and other forms of training media.
Customized training programs
Video and Web Based training
Awareness and Communications
Recognizing that an effective prevention program needs reinforcement we can develop marketing tools such as posters, table tents, postcard, email blasts and other materials to keep your message fresh with your employees.
Developing or assisting in the development of policies, procedures, alerts, newsletters or other related materials.
Internal messaging/marketing programs
Incentives and reinforcements
Internal promotional programs
Contests and Spurts